Other resources
For those of you with MassArt e-mail access, I've created a Studio Foundation conference called "SF-Resources." It should show up on your FirstClass desktop. If you don't see it, let me know, and I will check it out with you.I don't mean to duplicate the discussion that goes on here (though there will inevitably be some overlap)--rather, it is a respository for documents, e-mail messages, and announcements for the whole department. You can send e-mail to the conference, drag & drop documents to share, and browse through old discussions. Currently, there are only a few items, including the dvd/vhs inventory available in the cage. More items will be added as the semester progresses.
It is only viewable by faculty & staff (no students) on the FirstClass system, accessible via the web at fc.massart.edu or through the FirstClass software from any computer. Let me know if you need assistance.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home